Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Linky Party Winner and More DT Samples

Hello Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We had a taste of springtime here in NC with 50 degree temps, bright sunshine and blue skies.  What a  treat after days of nothing but rain, grey skies and freezing temps.  I think we have one more gorgeous day on tap, and then back to winter, but I will enjoy every minute of this break!

We have a winner for the January Linky Party.  We only had 4 friends play along this month, and the winner was lucky #2: Ema Martinez.

Ema used the free  Bedtime Kids digital samples that we included in this Linky Party post to make this super adorable card.


Congratulations, Ema!  Sandy will be contacting you so that you can download this entire set of stamps!  I know you will really enjoy using them!  We're so glad you played along with us this month.

The design team has been really productive this month.  I think all the cold weather has everyone staying inside and getting their craft on.  Look at this fresh and fun card that design team member Shantaie made with our Retro Kitchen kit!



I love the way she printed the image several times, and then die cut it to create a paper tole effect.  And the ribbon and flower are just gorgeous.  Mmmm...strawberries in January!  Yes, please!

Melody created a lush and romantic Valentine using our Vintage Valentine Digital kit, our Radiant Papers and the elegant Heart to Heart Digital Art Stamp set. I think this card is shabby-licious, and I love all the texture from the sewing and fabric, don't you?


Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner,you might want to take a look at some of our yummy Valentine goodies.  I dug into my Homemade Journal Notes Booklet and used this adorable angel baker in a card for a blog hop over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Our Journal Notes Booklets are loaded with the most darling vintage images and are all on sale right now in the shop.


Sheila has created the prettiest cards using our Bedtime Kids set and colored them with such a beautiful water color effect.  These are artsy and beautiful...and I want to hold them in my hand.


Elizabeth created a realistic teddy bear to go with this cute image from Bedtime Kids.  I love the texture and the wonderful coloring on this sweet card.




I also had some fun with Bedtime Kids and created a scene with 3 of the stamps from that set, popping some up on dimensional foam and adding texture with a faux yarn "rug."


This huge set is really versatile and you can make everything from home decor to get well cards with it! Michele used it to  make this sweet card in the round.  I love the color palette she selected!



I have exciting news to share with you soon, so stay tuned!  I'd love to hear what you've been working on, and hope you'll let me know in the comment section below.

On behalf of Sandy Redburn, I wish you joy and creativity!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments: