Friday, July 18, 2014

Spotlight on New DT Member Shantaie Fowler

Welcome, Friends!  

Have you been enjoying this week of the new Design Team Reveal?  So far, we've spotlighted the lovely Diane Hover, the vintage goodness of Gloria Stengel and the clean, elegant style of Melody Clement.  Well, today, you are in for a real treat!  We are putting the spotlight on the whimsy and artistry of Shantaie Fowler of Inking Pink.  

When I asked our exisiting DT for a few recommendations for leads on new designers, Michele Kovack immediately directed me to Shantaie's delightful blog where I found an amazing range of artistry and delightful design.  Shantaie makes the most wonderful 3-D designs and is great at working "off the page."  I think you are really going to love the sense of fun and celebration she adds to the team. So without further ado, let's put the spotlight on the delightful Shantaie Fowler.
I'm Shantaie Fowler a crafty DIY type who truly loves all things paper, fabric, and ink. Many years ago I began stamping as a hobby and a creative outlet, having no clue that it would change my life forever! Although its no longer a hobby,paper crafting has taken me on a journey I could never have imagined.

 I spend as much time with my family as I can, and enjoy life's adventures planned and unplanned alike! I try to live each day to the fullest, and if I'm not at work or off traveling you can find me in my craft room covered in glitter with ink stained fingers! 

 I am so thrilled to be a new member of the Crafty Secrets creative team, and look forward to all that lies ahead!


Don't you just love her already?  I know I do!  Here's the project Shantaie created using our Bird Notes Digital Art Stamps.   


There is so much yummy texture in this card, and I love the fresh colors she used to really make this card POP!  Take a look at the wonderful detail in her ribbon. 


It's so sweetly shabby!  I hope Shantaie doesn't mind, but I just had to share this adorable apron she featured on her blog recently.  I can't wait to see her "off the page" projects for Crafty Secrets!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwnASe3F9MNjvwepXNWLGaDmMtPrDwv6FfWvI_veHeGbtAvU1wmuC9-JhyphenhyphenlEJhobPdPuHyqMnDiZG2figve6fGb_QYCkSPeOeQziD6hRZSMrPMVfo8zzRLbFgBswPx_D_ASfRB6Kyqdf4/s1600/Cricut+mag+April-Shantaie+018-001.JPG 

So, I have to tell you, I am pretty excited on my end of things.  We've added 4 incredible designers to the team, and each one brings her own special skills and point of view to Crafty Secrets.  I think we are in for some wonderful inspiration and fresh ideas, don't you?  

Be sure to visit Shantaie's blog, and give her a hearty welcome in the comment section below.  It's been such a great week here on the blog...and there is so much to look forward to.  
I hope you each have a wonderful weekend, and on behalf of Sandy Redburn, I wish you joy and creativity!

Kathy 


See  BIG SALE at CraftyVintageGirl.com 
Visit Our Facebook Page with 6800+ Fans!

This Blog:
http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4

USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

4 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I am so excited to see more of Shantaie's work. I am just blown away by her talent!

Diane said...

Oh yes, yes, yes...I just LOVE your style...so gorgeous...I just can't wait to get started and work with the entire talented team...so exciting....!!!!

Darlene said...

Welcome to the team Shantaie! Your work is so fresh and uplifting! I can't wait to see what all our new members have to share in days to come! AWESOME INSPIRATION and unique styles! Again ... welcome to the team!

Glenda said...

I am so excited to meet you girl! I'm sitting here waiting to see what you do next!