Wednesday, July 31, 2013

See 2 New Print-n-Fold Baby Cards, Links, Beautiful Samples and My Miracle Grow Photos.

Hi Everyone, in honor of the little new prince we have 2 new adorable print and fold vintage style baby cards for .99 cents each,  plus some beautiful new samples by our Design Team, and Miracle Grow photos of my flowers and some cuties.


This Print-n-Fold style Baby Boy card is a digital download you can print over and over to create adorable baby boy cards with a sweet vintage style fit for a prince.  The image is 300 dpi/ppi high resolution jpg file which you can re-size, crop and edit (just be sure to save edits with a new name to keep your original file).  The finished printed card is just over 6.5" high and 4.5" wide when closed and 9" wide when open.  Ooops, don't look at my crooked 'door knobs' I did when I added 2 brass office brads.


 Here are some directions but I probably made it look more complicated than it really was. 


This is the cute Print-n-Fold style Baby Girl Card,  a 99 cent digital download you can print over and over to create adorable baby girl cards with a sweet vintage style. The image is 300 dpi/ppi high resolution jpg file which you can re-size, crop and edit (just be sure to save edits with a new name to keep your original file). The finished printed card is just over 6.5" high and 4.5" wide when closed and 9" wide when open.

Here's a photo I came across when searching under 'baby' of some old dolls for sale at the antique show we sold at a few weeks ago. There was a sea of dollies covering several tables.

Here's a pretty card by DT Member Melissa Bove who used the button card from our Button Up Digital Stamp Set with some of our printable papers, some seam binding a pretty rose and I love the stick pin!
Check out DT Member Darlene Pavlick's Sweet Blessings box set of cards she made for a friend with matching envelopes using the rose image from our Garden Printables , sentiment from Digital Flower Garden and some faux embossed 99 cent paper.


DT Member Kathy Clement has created another beautiful card in a garden theme with a matching envelope and the detail and layers she's added are wonderful and so worth seeing!


Kathy used the little girl from our Vegetable Garden Digital Stamp Set and she has a bunch of photos of the card including the matching envelopes she made and the beautiful inside with the sentiment 'Have a Bloomin' Great Day' from our Flower Garden Digital Stamps $9.95 Set.  I am so in love with this stamp set from the cool lettering to the jumbo size veggies!

I'm also in love with these 2 sweet kids, my niece and nephew, who my 80 year old mom looks after weekdays for my brother.  He's a single dad and doing an amazing job but I have to give my mom credit for teaching these kids all about gardening among 1000 other bits of wisdom she has passed on to them. They live downstairs so the kids were on my deck today when I took photos of my flowers that are growing so well - thanks to Miracle Grow and the kids who know all about 'dead heading old flowers' to get more new blooms.

We've had a Azalea topiary tree in our bathroom for about 5 years with no blooms but I started feeding it Miracle Grow after I saw the constant buds that keep coming on this one. I will let you know if it blooms. Scott bought me this one for $16.00 this year and I plan on bringing it indoors for the winter so it can do this all over again next summer!


I love this flower box outside my kitchen window as our kitchen table is right by the window

I love container gardening and always keep my eyes peeled for second hand pots at thrift stores and flea markets. Just toss some rocks in the bottom so you get good drainage.

Lastly, I will leave you with a photo our daughter Holly sent me of her puppy Fred which made me burst out laughing because it totally shows his naughty, funny personality. Not sure if this was taken after he snacked on about 6 pairs of her shoes but doesn't he look like a little trouble maker?

 Don't forget our next Design Team Challenge and August Linky Party starts next Monday, August 5/13 and runs for a week.  You can submit any sample you have created with our products and you will receive a $6.00 CS Gift Card and be entered to win a $50.00 CS Gift Card (picked by random.org) you can use in our www.craftyvintagegirl.com store.

I've been adding more samples to our Pintrest Boards  if you want to get other ideas, access all our Free Printables and Tutorials!

I came back to add these Linky Parties I've joined in on

http://www.craftberrybush.com/2013/08/the-inspiration-gallery-46.html
 

 



http://craftinboutiquechallenges.blogspot.ca/2013/08/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

I hope you're having a fun summer!
Sandy Redburn
Owner  


See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital products)


Visit us on Facebook with over 5770 Fans!  
This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
 
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Sandy, the new baby cards are just so DARLING! And, I think you should make a stamp featuring that photo of that sweet brother and sister. Your flowers are gorgeous, too.

Ann said...

Lots of fun things and that pic of Fred is so adorable and funny. What a riot!

The Paper Toile said...

Love the new cards! These are the greatest when you need to get out a last minute card!

Cute puppy.

Vicki Chrisman said...

The print and fold cards turned out adorable! and the samples are all beautiful! Loved seeing the photos of the kids!! I see Fred on instagram :) btw... I saw you got signed up!!

Unknown said...

Fun post!:)
Josie
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique:) !!!

Danielle Vincent said...

I haven't seen these print and fold cards before - what a cool concept. I love how you've used them. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M, and for the new idea in cardmaking (to me anyway).

Cynthia said...

Really fun baby cards, Sandy! I had to purchase them right away. :)

Flo Langley said...

Great post. Beautiful makes. Thank you for playing along and sharing with the ATS&M challenge.
Florence x