Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get Our Free 2013 Mother's Day Printable, See Samples and New Sew Creative CD!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and have our new 2013 Free Mother's Day Printable and some fun ideas if you are feeling more adventurous than making just a card.  I'm also thrilled with the fantastic tutorial DT Memeber Sheila Rumney created for our NEW Sew Creative CD #7 and have details and samples below.  ** Mona in our office is creating a Discount for those who bought Sewing Paper and/or Ephemera and wish to upgrade.


Just left click your mouse a few times on the printable to get it as large as possible (it's big, almost 3 MB) and right click it to save it on your computer.  For personal use only please, but you can tell your friends and link here. See sample below.

 Our graphic designer, Cindy van Koll, did a fabulous job this year again and you can also get our 2012 complimentary Mother's Day Printable Box here and check out the box and bottle labels I made.

This is the card I made yesterday and I was rushing to finish so I could take photos while it was still sunnyLater I added some pretty ribbon and a bow on the side and it was the finishing touch it needed. 

My card is about 5" x 6"H and half of the sheet with the card front was printed again so I could fussy cut the heart out and add it with pop dots.  I used a Sakura Clear Jelly Pen to add some sparkle without any mess.  Too bad we are sold out of them.

As I said in my last post we didn't start out thinking we would have a Sewing CD (which is $15.95 and includes all of our Sewing Papers, all of the Sewing Ephemera #1 and now 50 NEW images in Ephemera #2 - it just kept growing!  We had just finished creating 3 jumbo sized $9.95 Sewing theme Digital Art Stamp Sets: Button Up Sew Fashionista and Sewing Basket, plus 3 Sewing Printables for $2.95 each:  Button Cards, Bobbin Cards and Creative Studio Signs.  I have so many wonderful images and we got obsessed designing pieces to go with each each set we worked on - and they all turned out better than I even imagined!


Here are the 2 pages of newly added Ephemera #2 files!
 There are 2 book covers with spines, 3 tabbed index pages and 4 different page designs you can print to create journals that fit a standard 7" x 9" white binder album (this one is a stock item at Staples).   TIP: the spine design for the side was a little hard to slide in until Cindy thought of inserting a ruler to stretch the plastic and it worked great. Album photos to come soon.

On page 2 below, you can see more pretty designs, some fun large re-sizeable words, fabulous trims, and the last row has some jumbo sized PNG (means they are transparent) templates with 2 dress forms 9"H and a sewing machine you can digitally layer over a piece of paper and they will be cut out with a pattern background! I will show a sample next time but I'm excited because I've always wanted big dress forms you could use this way and change the color and patterns. If you don't do digital (yet) you can simply open the dress form file and print it onto a piece of color paper but you will have to cut it out.
There are also 2 New Sewing Papers and if you ordered the Sewing Paper, Mona will add the 2 new Papers and Sheila's Digital Tutorial to your www.craftyvintagegirl.com account.


 The text on this page is taken from different pages in an 1800's fashion magazine and it's so hilarious to read. How did they ever dress like this back then with out washers and dryers??

 DT Member Sheila Rumney   (see her new layouts) created a great step by step 8 page digital tutorial that is on the Sew Decorative CD.  It turned out so great I'm going to see if we can add it as a freebie in our online store for anyone buying digital products that wants to learn how to do digital.  Even if you print all your papers and images and craft the traditional way, it can be expand all your possibilities once you learn some of the basics such as changing colors, adding PNG files on a paper, etc.


Lastly, I want to share this photo of my niece and nephew who I'm so proud to be their auntie!  My mom 79 and dad 82, look after them weekdays for my brother.  They are such big helper's (they love to vacuum) and so smart and adorable. I told Kason when he gets a job one day he will be able to buy a car and he announced he has a job.  "I work in the garden and help grandma and I'm going to buy a red car" he informed me.  Then his sister piped in "I work in the garden to". She wants to buy a pink car.

Wishing you joy and creativity!


Sandy

See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads)
Visit us on Facebook with over 5500 Fans!  
This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com 
Our Websitehttp://www.craftysecrets.com
    

Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
 Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230



No comments: