Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vintage Valentine Download Kit, Random Winners of 7 Kits & Linky Party

Goodness, I'm so tardy posting Monday's winner that I just had random.org pick a Wednesday winner so now I have results for all 3 winners and details on our Valentine Kit.

I thought for sure Gail Scott would win the the draw for our  Linky Party as she posted several samples but #2 Rea was the lucky winner from 29 great samples people posted you have to see!  Gail did get lucky and won the Monday Giveaway and #140 Wide Eyed Stamper was lucky winner from 184 comments.  Both ladies have won all sets of our Postcard 54 Piece Images & Stamp Set. 

Okay, here is our Vintage Valentine Digital Kit for $9.95 but my web master just needs to add it to the site as it's over 60 MB so we can't add it.  

It should be ready to download within the next couple of hours in our www.CraftyVintageGirl.com
  Store.  It's brimming with fun stuff in a mix of retro to Victorian styles with 9 fabulous papers, 2 printable sheets of valentines and a sheet of the matching backs, 2 sheets of shabby  tags, 2 strips of cute tickets, 2 styles of invitations, a A4 and a mini envelope, 2 sheet music cupcake wrappers and decorative hearts to embellish with.  There are 3 frames and a beautiful corner heart design you can use on a card or page layout and more!  See samples below.







I love these fun colors, perfect for a party. Also see the adorable animal invitation below.

DT Leader Vicki Chrisman has some new Dies she designed for AccuCut that have been released like this multi purpose frame  you can create albums with.  I love this album she made below to celebrate her son & girlfriends engagement


Guest Designer Kristen Simmonds sent me a couple of more cool photo projects and she used a combination of


 Love this little clothes line idea  Kristen did

Here's a photo of her supplies she used with papers from CD 3


  I hope you are having a fantastic week.  I will be back later with more goodies and another giveaway

Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn

See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads)


Visit us on Facebook with over 4900 Fans!  
This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com
Our Website: http://www.craftysecrets.com
 
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230




3 comments:

Ann said...

Hello, I just saw that I won the Linky Party, and am so excited. I just love your products and thank you so much. All the creations shown here are so beautiful too.

Bec said...

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday for crafting and expressing my love to others. I love the stamp set and the papers...

Gail said...

You always have such lovely items - enjoy your weekend!